Have Faith Have Faith

Some people

...are too logical. They didn't see the art and the message in this game. This was an interesting test of making that leap of faith-sticking your neck out based on the word of others. It leaves you thinking and to me their is no better game than one that makes you question yourself as a human. 10/10

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

That idea would be phenominal

Im not sure if i spelled Phenomanal right but w/e yeah do the online thing dude it would be great

Attractors 2 Attractors 2

I...i think i love you....

This is a really great game, i love the song........where can i find it who's it by etc

B.L.A.C.K. 2 B.L.A.C.K. 2

Good Job, But so much for very hard mode...

I've found that in very hard mode you have no crosshair, but, your only flaw was making sure that they couldnt use any sort of crosshair. What i found was by pressing the right mouse button you can have the mouse icon appear infront of the game and use it as a crosshair. What i would improve on if i were you is permenently remove that from happening, then very hard mode will be very hard. Otherwise your sound was excellent, graphics were good for what the game was but the style i felt was underdone. I really felt that you could have done better. Don't take this too hard either, i can't even attempt to do what you do. I'm really comparing your game to the great games i've played on this site before. Overall you deserve a nine and a five. =)

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

My god i love you

Wow....i was really hoping another one of this series would come out....at the end of the last cut sceen i wanted more....the humor is unbelievably funny....plenty of action....You sir have outdone yourself once again

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

Idk about this one

i don't really know why this got first place.....its too repetative and boring for me but chu know, good try