South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

While I can appreciate the animation and style, I can't help but feel like the topic isn't as socially aware. The ending speech probably isn't well suited for a black demographic, who is actually affected by the current state of affairs in regards to the police. Simply making the analogy that "not all cops are bad" isn't good enough, though the style in which is was portrayed and the animation was excellently done. Voice acting was meh, but you did the best with what you had which is commendable.

Animation: 4/5

Voice Acting: 3/5

Style: 4.5/5

Writing: 3/5

milyfecirca87 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I can understand what you mean. What little defending of the writing would be the fact that your username is "jesuswalks" and Kyle's end message of being nicer to each other is essentially Jesus's love commandment - an undeniable truth that if we were ALL to do unto others as we would have done unto ourselves then the world would be a better place. Is it naive to think everyone will follow the golden rule? Yes. Should a young child like Kyle still have hope? Yes. THANKS FOR WATCHING! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME!

I Am Christmas I Am Christmas

Very Nice

It was kinda random for sure, but still had nice animation and was kinda ironic, 5!

Just wondering, what was that hip hop song in the middle when he first finds the big congregation for christmas

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Beautiful......

If this were an actual movie, trust me, you would have won many Awards.

Future Future

This is what animation is all about

I can really tell and its pretty obvious that you put your heart and soul into this flash, i truely respect you as a flash artist and i can tell your on a professional level. If more people that make flash are like you on newgrounds, i'm absolutly sure that it would be a better place. I'm proud of the fact that you've decided to put your flash.... scratch that, art on newgrounds, you've givin me inspiration in every form and sense of it. Thank you.

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

Nice flash

Nice response, you didnt even need to say a word.

hey guy below

Its about the fuckin humor you dumb shit

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

A masterpiece

The movie was simply beautiful and true, it was simple as well as the message was simple, the style was basic but nessacerry for making a flash like this, One of the best serious flash on newgrounds, congrats......

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 30 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 30

It's still funny

I know a lot of people look at this as racest and such, but i don't, none of my jewish friends do either, i mean i know adolf hitler, bad man yada yada yada, but then again when you look at family guy and movies and the simpsons making fun of jew's every 5 seconds, you cant really call this racist......but still add animation, please

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

No animation.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 22 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 22

lol its funny but....you slacked off...a lot!

its ok, it would be better if you acutally had animation......but whats the title and artist of the intro song

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

No animation.

'Stupid Mother Fucker' by Mindless Self indulgence

Onions - Forest Onions - Forest

It's ok

I mean its unique but ever since the beginning of madness....everyone has there own version.....its getting out of hand bud

Retarded Animal Babies 15 Retarded Animal Babies 15

I love it

Every one of these.......they are so unique creative....etc. etc and i can't stop loving these animals......hmmm but i'v noticed over the years....they arn't so retarded ne more......cept for the donkey and that hampster lol badgers whooooo!!!